Thursday, September 21, 2006

why shud i blog????

Have been thinking of writing a blog 4 sometime now…I read about blogging first time in a newspaper….the same day I had an interview for my summer training…At d interview, dey askd me my hobbies….nd guess what all I said….
Me- ‘sir, playing cricket, sudoku, music,and…BLOGGING
(My mind- how did dat come out?????)
Interviewer- ‘ Ok , u blog?’…
ehhh… yes sir
'Which site u blog thru??
( bachoo gaya tu, aur ban smart)…..
Sir, indiatimes’….
Ok, wat was d latest topic u blogged on
( seniors wer right…interviewer ko charana ain’t dat easy, bt I had 2 come up wd smthn)
Sir, d honda incident at gurgaon, where d workers wer beaten up
(I suppose dis is wat ppl call presence f mind)
Ok, dats gud, how long u been doin dis??’…
( doin wat???? fooling interviewers….)
Sir, just started wd it’ ..

I am pretty sure, it was this new found hobby of mine that got me through… so I felt I need 2 blog atleast once…but somehow, I couldn’t convince myself ‘Why shud I write’? Nd what would I get out f it???? Som comments from frens hum I can tel d same thing direct…so why take so much pain?? Thought my friends could answer my question…so I asked them…Here’s what some of them said:

--‘Its an outlet for all d creative energy within u’ (“ creative energy”?? bade bade funde huh!)
--‘Mast time pass hai’ ( Time pass hi karna hai, toh won’t I go nd play cricket or gossip, instead?)
--‘I blog, coz I just love doin it’( but why did you start in the first place?)

But the best reply came from a close friend who has been blogging for some time now…he thought long and hard bout it…den with an embarassed look said “ I dunno… bt u gave me a good topic 2 blog on”…
( ‘Thanx buddy, u wer a big help!!!’)…

Nd 2 seal it 4 me…..few days back, a friend of mine, askd me 2 post a comment on her blog….( cudn’t say no 2 her, esp. considering d fact dat she hardly gets any comments)
'cool,il do it, dat ain’t a big deal'
I read her blog…she had written at length bout how she was BORED wd everythin….was pretty funny, the things she wrote….I thought long and hard what comment 2 write….must have taken me ages( coz. she askd ‘wats takn u so long’? … ‘poor net speed’ I said..) nd wat I finally wrote was total crap ( needless 2 say)….it was den dat I realized blogging is not my cup of tea ….yaar I am so conscious about wat ppl wil say… wat if dey write comments like ‘ it was crap’ or something like ‘ sharad, u b8r go nd play cricket…’

so, how come I be writing now???? Four reasons I could think of

…1) it’s raining outside, so can’t play cricket, nd studying wd exams so far away, I wud become d laughing stock f d hostel
2) Atleast it’s better dan killing time thinking all d crap dat I love to think bout…..
3) i won’t tell all my friends about d blog….dat way probability f getn bad comments( which can be a threat 2 my budding blogging career) goes down…
4)coz then if someday, someone comes up to me and asks why i blog..then i could give him those bade bade funde's ( it's an outlet for your creative energy...i just love doing it..bla bla bla )

Ain’t these ample reasons 2 write a blog???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. acha likha hai...... par ek likh kar gayab kyu ho gaye ho......

10:15 AM  
Blogger ADITYA said...

hahaha..got you..i mean seriously...you have started new funda of bloggin..sms blogging...kya likh ta hai be..ekdum ghtiya..please use full words...they will not charge you more...ya phir...since your net ka spped is too slow...full words will not be accpeted...think about it..

love you a lot...bbye...

11:45 PM  
Blogger priyanka said...

why shud i blog?? well i guess the answer comes from ur status msg "I know it's a mistake, but there are certain things in life where you know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake because the only way to really know it's a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say 'yep, that was a mistake.' So really, the bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake, because then you'd go your whole life not knowing if something is a mistake or not."

11:54 PM  
Blogger ag said...

read this post today :)
thot of commenting.. opened comments page, read the comments already given.. then thot of giving comment on pri's comments rather than ur post..

"bahut bade funde ho gye yaar!!" sachchi
:P :D

plz mujhe peetne k liye mat dhundhna ab tum dono(dp u and this pri)
:P

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home